Just noticed while on lunch break that gas price jumped 9 cents today, to $3.44/gal from $3.35/gal yesterday in Wise.
Just unbelievable.
Just noticed while on lunch break that gas price jumped 9 cents today, to $3.44/gal from $3.35/gal yesterday in Wise.
Just unbelievable.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
it's seriously about over for the average american...
you won't even be able to justify going to work in a few more months...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you won't even be able to justify going to work in a few more months... </div></div>
If you're that low on the pay scale, you need to walk and build some backbone.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you won't even be able to justify going to work in a few more months... </div></div>
If you're that low on the pay scale, you need to walk and build some backbone. </div></div>
It don't matter where you are on a payscale....It's costing me a little over $20 a day to get to work and back right now, bout $110 a week, not counting oil, and wear and tear and depreciation of vehicle....So lets just round it off at $200 a week to drive to and from work...That's $10,400 a year to travel to and from work, so let's just say that puts me well under $30,000 for the year...
Heck I can make $20k managing McDonalds down the road from the house and walk there, won't even need a vehicle...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
This has sent me back to midnights- 1.1 miles from the guard shack to the mine ,1.2 miles from the shack to the house. I'm thinking about picking up a Tahoe to drive to work.
I paid $4.37 for diesel over 2 weeks ago in northern West Va.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
do you think they will ever set the speed limit to 55 on all highways like they did in the 70's when the fuel crunch hit?
I read where truckers have already reduced their speed's to save fuel
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
up here gas went from 3.13 to 3.25 overnight
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
slightly thinking about getting a bicycle to go to work on
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Whats the over/under on when this thing hits 4 dollars a gallon? I'm going Memorial Day Weekend.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks